Sequence diagram creator
Sequence diagrams can be great visual representations of how systems interact, messages flow, and processes function.
- Go to sequence-diagrams.netlify.app to use the site
- There's an example diagram, with helpful hints
- You'll get parser error messages if you go wrong
- You can download a scalable
SVGfile for further use
- You can send a single link that contains within itself the complete source and
SVGdiagram, with no further dependencies needed for rendering
Here's the example with the definition that generated it, as presented by default when you land on the site.
Title: - SUGGESTED SEQUENCING, WITH AUTHORISATION METHODS - participant Client\nSites as C participant Identity\nService as I participant API\nGateway as G participant Business\nServices as S participant Data\nServices as D participant Postgres\nDatabase as DB Note over C,G : HTTPS C -> I : User, Password I --> C : JWT C -> G : Auth header (Bearer JWT) Note over G,D : HTTP G -> S : Headers S -> D : Headers Note over D,DB : TCP/IP D -> DB : Connection\nString Note right of DB: Stored procs\n and views DB --> D : D --> S : S --> G : G --> C :